Sculptures can be sold on Mars at Maroo’s Bazaar for Endo.
Where do I turn in Ayatan sculptures?
To sell your sculpture or stars, go and talk to maroo at her bazaar, orbiting earth. One of the options in her dialogue tree will be to trade in the Ayatan for endo. Keep in mind that sculptures with more socketed stars will be worth much more that a base sculpt.
How much do Ayatan sculptures sell for?
Anasa Ayatan Sculptures Because of their value and somewhat awkward rarity, you can reliably sell filled Anasa Sculptures for anywhere between 12 platinum and 20 platinum each.
How do you sell sculptures?
How to Sell Your Sculptures
- Take your sculptures to a gallery.
- Sell your work directly to gift shops or arrange to sell through them on consignment.
- Sell your sculptures at your own shop.
- Sell your work to interior decorators.
- Market your sculptures to establishments like companies and restaurants.
How much Endo does it take to Max a prime mod?
It should take 40,920 Endo to rank a Primed mod from unranked to rank 10.
Where can I farm Endo Warframe?
The best way to farm Endo is doing the Arbitrations missions. You almost always get either Endo or an Ayatan Sculpture as a reward for each round, so you can quickly gain thousands of Endo.
How do I sell Maroo’s Bazaar?
To initiate trading, press Q or down on the D-pad in console to enable Vendor Mode (same menu for Emotes and Gear Wheel). After selecting the items to trade, a list of them will be visible above the player’s head. Interested parties can then press X to initiate a trade with you.
How much platinum is Endo worth?
51.2 sets * 3plat is 153.6 plat to buy 256 r5 cores. Which means 20480 endo is worth 153.6 plat.
How do you trade in Warframe?
How to Trade in Warframe?
- Visit any Clan Dojo, either your own or someone else’s.
- Approach a Trading Post.
- Press the “Action” button.
- Select the Tenno you want to trade with from the list on the left.
- Double-click their gamer tag.
- Wait for the other Tenno to accept.