|Monday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
- 1 How long does it take to walk through Grounds For Sculpture?
- 2 How much walking is Grounds For Sculpture?
- 3 Is Grounds For Sculpture free?
- 4 Can I Picnic at Grounds For Sculpture?
- 5 Is Grounds for Sculpture lit at night?
- 6 Is Grounds for Sculpture open when raining?
- 7 Are dogs permitted at Grounds for Sculpture?
- 8 How much does it cost to get married at Grounds for Sculpture?
- 9 What town is Grounds for Sculpture in?
- 10 Can I bring my own food to Grounds for Sculpture?
- 11 Who owns Grounds for Sculpture?
- 12 What is ground for sculpture?
- 13 Does Grounds for Sculpture have a gift shop?
- 14 Is Grounds for Sculpture stroller friendly?
How long does it take to walk through Grounds For Sculpture?
About how long is needed to walk around the garden? If you want to really admire all the art and sculptures, I would allot between 3-4 hrs.
How much walking is Grounds For Sculpture?
Grounds for sculpture is a 2.6 mile (6,000-step) route located near Hamilton Township, New Jersey, USA. This route has an elevation gain of about 68.9 ft and is rated as easy. Find the best walking trails near you in Pacer App.
Is Grounds For Sculpture free?
Members get free, unlimited access to the sculpture garden year-round, passes for guests, and discounts on shopping, dining, classes, and more.
Can I Picnic at Grounds For Sculpture?
Available spring through fall. Please note: An advanced timed ticket or member reservation to Grounds For Sculpture is required for both Members and Public to purchase a Picnic in the Park.
Is Grounds for Sculpture lit at night?
4. Take A Night Tour Of GFS. A nighttime tour of GFS is a special experience. Best in the fall, as the evening comes earlier, the sculptures are illuminated by lights (and your flashlight).
Is Grounds for Sculpture open when raining?
The Grounds are open rain or shine. There are indoor exhibits to visit and cafes. Bring an umbrella to tour the grounds.
Are dogs permitted at Grounds for Sculpture?
over a year ago. Pets are not allowed at the park. Pets are not allowed to be left in vehicles. Services animals are, of course, permitted.”
How much does it cost to get married at Grounds for Sculpture?
$2,000–7,500/event Time of year.
What town is Grounds for Sculpture in?
Grounds For Sculpture (GFS) is a 42-acre (170,000 m2) sculpture park and museum located in Hamilton, New Jersey, United States, on the former site of the Trenton Speedway.
Can I bring my own food to Grounds for Sculpture?
No outside food permitted. Water is allowed. Explore the garden. Do not pick flowers or disturb plants.
Who owns Grounds for Sculpture?
Grounds For Sculpture was founded by artist and philanthropist Seward Johnson.
What is ground for sculpture?
Grounds For Sculpture is a museum, sculpture garden, and arboretum framed by nature on 42 picturesque acres. Wander the grounds and discover hundreds of contemporary sculptures. Explore rotating exhibitions in six indoor galleries.
Does Grounds for Sculpture have a gift shop?
The Museum Shop at Grounds For Sculpture offers a broad assortment of highly curated, unique, mission-specific gifts. Shop knowing you are supporting the missions and programs of each participating museum and cultural institution.
Is Grounds for Sculpture stroller friendly?
Bring a stroller and/or baby carrier; you’ll be doing a lot of walking. Wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress for the weather. Buy your timed ticket online before you go (or check your local library for a museum pass! Children 5 and under are FREE.