Managing Sculptures Each Sculpture can have 3 to 4 sockets available for slotting. Each Endo unit costs ~24.15 in credits, and the final price is rounded up.
- 1 How much Endo do the Ayatan sculptures give?
- 2 How much do Ayatan treasures sell for?
- 3 How much Plat do Ayatan sculptures worth?
- 4 How much platinum is Endo worth?
- 5 How much Endo does it take to Max a prime mod?
- 6 How do I use Ayatan sculptures?
- 7 How do you sell sculptures?
- 8 What does Ayatan Cyan star do?
How much Endo do the Ayatan sculptures give?
Average Endo value of three-socket Sculptures is 1605. For a rare mod to reach rank 10 will require: 613.8 Cyan or 306.9 Amber Stars.
How much do Ayatan treasures sell for?
They still sell, some days/hours a day, at 20-25p, but it´s possible to buy smaller amounts/not full trades, for cheaper than that.
How much Plat do Ayatan sculptures worth?
Anasa Ayatan Sculptures Because of their value and somewhat awkward rarity, you can reliably sell filled Anasa Sculptures for anywhere between 12 platinum and 20 platinum each.
How much platinum is Endo worth?
51.2 sets * 3plat is 153.6 plat to buy 256 r5 cores. Which means 20480 endo is worth 153.6 plat.
How much Endo does it take to Max a prime mod?
It should take 40,920 Endo to rank a Primed mod from unranked to rank 10.
How do I use Ayatan sculptures?
In the Mods section of the Orbiter, selecting “Ayatan Sculptures” will allow the player to examine Sculptures and attach Stars. Stars can be inserted into a Sculpture by selecting the desired Sculpture, then hovering the cursor over a socket and clicking on it.
How do you sell sculptures?
How to Sell Your Sculptures
- Take your sculptures to a gallery.
- Sell your work directly to gift shops or arrange to sell through them on consignment.
- Sell your sculptures at your own shop.
- Sell your work to interior decorators.
- Market your sculptures to establishments like companies and restaurants.
What does Ayatan Cyan star do?
An Ayatan Star is a small treasure that can be inserted into Ayatan Sculptures to greatly increase their Endo value when traded in. Once slotted, a Star cannot be removed. They come in two colors: the more common cyan, and the rarer amber. Stars can also be traded in by themselves for a small Endo payout.