Sculptures can be sold on Mars at Maroo’s Bazaar for Endo. Endo values follow this formula: Endo = (B + 50C + 100A) × (1 + M × (C + A) ÷ S)
How do you sell sculptures?
How to Sell Your Sculptures
- Take your sculptures to a gallery.
- Sell your work directly to gift shops or arrange to sell through them on consignment.
- Sell your sculptures at your own shop.
- Sell your work to interior decorators.
- Market your sculptures to establishments like companies and restaurants.
How much do Ayatan sculptures sell for?
Anasa Ayatan Sculptures Because of their value and somewhat awkward rarity, you can reliably sell filled Anasa Sculptures for anywhere between 12 platinum and 20 platinum each.
Where can I sell my artwork?
The best places to sell your artwork online to support your creative business.
- Etsy. You can’t talk about sites to sell artwork without mentioning Etsy.
- Amazon. These days, people buy just about everything on Amazon—and that includes art.
- Saatchi Art.
Where can I sell old sculptures?
Yes, you can make money selling art online! Here are some of the best places to virtually sell your art.
- Fine Art America. Fine Art America is the world’s largest online art marketplace and print-on-demand technology company.
How much platinum is Endo worth?
51.2 sets * 3plat is 153.6 plat to buy 256 r5 cores. Which means 20480 endo is worth 153.6 plat.
How do you sell things on Maroo’s Bazaar?
To initiate trading, press Q or down on the D-pad in console to enable Vendor Mode (same menu for Emotes and Gear Wheel). After selecting the items to trade, a list of them will be visible above the player’s head. Interested parties can then press X to initiate a trade with you.
How do you trade in Warframe?
How to Trade in Warframe?
- Visit any Clan Dojo, either your own or someone else’s.
- Approach a Trading Post.
- Press the “Action” button.
- Select the Tenno you want to trade with from the list on the left.
- Double-click their gamer tag.
- Wait for the other Tenno to accept.
What is Endo used for in Warframe?
Endo is a form of energy used in the process of Fusion to upgrade the effectiveness of Mods. Appearing as a large blue and gold orb, it is commonly dropped by slain enemies, as well as rewarded by a variety of mission types.