About how long is needed to walk around the garden? If you want to really admire all the art and sculptures, I would allot between 3-4 hrs.
- 1 How much walking is Grounds For Sculpture?
- 2 How large is the Grounds For Sculpture?
- 3 Is Grounds For Sculpture lit at night?
- 4 Can you bring water to Grounds For Sculpture?
- 5 Can I Picnic at Grounds for Sculpture?
- 6 How much does it cost to get married at Grounds for Sculpture?
- 7 What town is Grounds For Sculpture in?
- 8 Is Grounds For Sculpture free?
- 9 Is Grounds For Sculpture open when raining?
- 10 Is Grounds for Sculpture pet friendly?
- 11 Can you bring food to Grounds for Sculpture?
- 12 When did Grounds for Sculpture open?
- 13 Does Grounds For Sculpture have a gift shop?
How much walking is Grounds For Sculpture?
Grounds for sculpture is a 2.6 mile (6,000-step) route located near Hamilton Township, New Jersey, USA. This route has an elevation gain of about 68.9 ft and is rated as easy. Find the best walking trails near you in Pacer App.
How large is the Grounds For Sculpture?
Grounds For Sculpture is a museum, sculpture garden, and arboretum where art and nature are always at play. Outdoors, nearly 300 contemporary sculptures are sited across 42 landscaped acres. Indoors, temporary exhibitions from established and emerging artists are featured in six galleries.
Is Grounds For Sculpture lit at night?
4. Take A Night Tour Of GFS. A nighttime tour of GFS is a special experience. Best in the fall, as the evening comes earlier, the sculptures are illuminated by lights (and your flashlight).
Can you bring water to Grounds For Sculpture?
Snack and drinks are available to purchase at pop-up stations throughout the grounds, Thursday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Water fountains are closed, and visitors are encouraged to bring their own bottled water; Reservations are required for limited outdoor dining at Rat’s Restaurant.
Can I Picnic at Grounds for Sculpture?
Available spring through fall. Please note: An advanced timed ticket or member reservation to Grounds For Sculpture is required for both Members and Public to purchase a Picnic in the Park.
How much does it cost to get married at Grounds for Sculpture?
$2,000–7,500/event Time of year.
What town is Grounds For Sculpture in?
Grounds For Sculpture (GFS) is a 42-acre (170,000 m2) sculpture park and museum located in Hamilton, New Jersey, United States, on the former site of the Trenton Speedway.
Is Grounds For Sculpture free?
Entry to Grounds For Sculpture is by advance timed ticket only and capacity is limited. Both Members and Public are required to reserve timed tickets online to visit.
Is Grounds For Sculpture open when raining?
The Grounds are open rain or shine. There are indoor exhibits to visit and cafes. Bring an umbrella to tour the grounds.
Is Grounds for Sculpture pet friendly?
over a year ago. Pets are not allowed at the park. Pets are not allowed to be left in vehicles. Services animals are, of course, permitted.”
Can you bring food to Grounds for Sculpture?
No outside food permitted. Water is allowed. Explore the garden. Do not pick flowers or disturb plants.
When did Grounds for Sculpture open?
Construction on the sculpture park began in 1989 on the site of the former New Jersey State Fairgrounds; Grounds For Sculpture opened to the general public in 1992.
Does Grounds For Sculpture have a gift shop?
The Museum Shop at Grounds For Sculpture offers a broad assortment of highly curated, unique, mission-specific gifts. Shop knowing you are supporting the missions and programs of each participating museum and cultural institution.