For this assignment, I want you to create 1-2 pages (3 if you have a lot to say and plenty of visuals) about the watercolor process. For this assignment, you may use old technique pages you did with Brinker, our technique pages, and/or the shattered image watercolor painting (complete image or details).
What Your Page(s) Must Have
- A title or header, so we know what this page is about
- Something visual on every single page (you can have more than 1 photo per page)
- A border (do not go edge-to-edge with your work)
- Text that demonstrates your thinking and/or reflections
- Citations for any images or quotes that come from someone other than you
- Transcribing of any handwritten text that is in a photo, but is not legible
Your Process Portfolio page(s) for water color are due Monday, December 5th, by 11:00 p.m. This is a SUMMATIVE grade. Just have your PowerPoint or Keynote sitting in the shared folder, and I will grade it from there.
|Skills, Techniques, and Process: the work demonstrates experimentation and manipulation of a range of skills.||0-2|
|Critical Investigation: if appropriate, the student demonstrates awareness of the influence of other artists or art movements upon their own work.
|Communication of Ideas and Intentions: the student clearly articulates how their work developed from initial idea to completed work, with attention paid to techniques learned and/or ideas for other work in the future.||0-2|
|Reviewing, Refining, reflecting: the student reflects upon their developing skills as an artist.||0-2|
|Presentation and subject-specific language: the page(s) is/are legible, clearly designed, visually appealing, and communicate effectively, using appropriate terms/vocabulary.||1|
|Proper citation of any appropriated or referenced material
|Pages that are incomplete are automatically a D or F, depending on degree of completion|
|Pages which are inappropriate by school standards are instantly disqualified|