Answer the following questions. These answers to these questions come from the video, but can be answered by doing a little research on the artist online. Be sure you are looking at Chuck Close the painter, not the cartoonist.
- What actions did Chuck Close’s family take that supported his interest in art?
- Do you think this support was important in his becoming an artist?
- How does Chuck Close involve his friends and family to make art?
- What kind of injury does Chuck Close suffer from?
- Chuck Close goes through a series of steps to make a painting. What are those steps?
- How big, on average, are Chuck Close’s paintings?
- What devices/tools/help does Chuck Close use to overcome his physical problems.
- What kind of student was Chuck Close?