Here we go, a chance for you to earn some extra credit! Each question earned will get you 2 points added to your lowest test grade!!
In order to get credit, what you need is to provide a photo of you with the artwork that is being described (the dreaded “selfie”).
Your horrible clues:
- This artwork reminds me how horrible my sinKs are
- A Gothic Ariel
- If Andy Warhol liked spicy food
- Colorful repousse
- This metal man has fallen, and can’t get up
- My sweet obsession
- A triptych in grisailles
- A holy trinity of insects
- Where the streets have no name
This is extra credit. It is due in any format you wish, by Monday, March 2nd.
The KISD show is on display at the Killeen Civic & Conference Center. The show is free of charge.
The art may be viewed at any of the following times:
- Monday: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.