So it is here at last, time to wrap up this part of your IB submission. Please note, even if you are not submitting this year, I still want you to go through the checklist and participate in this assignment.
- Check that every page has a graphic of some kind, and is appropriately sized.
- Check that every page has a title.
- Check that every image that is yours has a title, medium, and size (in centimeters).
- Check that every image that is not yours has been properly identified and cited.
- Check that text is laid out on the page in an attractive and effective manner.
- Check all spelling and grammar.
- Check that your fonts are consistent in type and size throughout the document.
- Check that your slides are using the same, simple background on every page.
- Check that you are within the range of slides you need to submit (use your personalized Submission Checklist to do this).
- Check that you have some drawings, some paintings, and some photographs in your submission.
Once you have done all of this, leave the document in our shared folder. I will review it, help edit photo sizes if needed, and will then upload it within a week of your submission.
This last set of revisions and checks are due Monday, 3/25, by 11 pm. This is a formative grade.
Please note that you are the final editor of this document. What you give me is what I submit. Make sure you are happy with the document and that you feel it best represents your growth and exploration as an artist.