Here we go, a chance for you to earn some extra credit! Each question earned will get you 2 points added to your lowest test grade!!
In order to get credit, what you need is to provide a photo of you with the artwork that is being described (the dreaded “selfie”).
Your horrible clues:
- That is one sweeeeeeet ziggurat
- This man wears his heart on his sleeve, or somethin’
- A portable Salvador Dali
- Like a vanitas for an artist
- Tiny moai
- If Captain Nemo made a grisaille painting
- There will be a lot of fallout over this image
- Forbidden fruit
- If Chuck Close and Georgia O’Keefe made a painting together, it would look like this
This is extra credit. It is due in any format you wish, by Monday, March 4th.
The KISD show is on display at the Killeen Civic & Conference Center. The show is free of charge.
The art may be viewed at any of the following times:
- Monday: 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.