Here we go, a chance for you to earn some extra credit! Each question earned will get you 2 points added to your lowest test grade!!
In order to get credit, what you need is to provide a photo of you with the artwork that is being described (the dreaded “selfie”).
1. This mixed media work shows some visible scars
2. Like Andy Warhol, these students took photos and turned them into paintings
3. This guy is dressed for a “Dead Man’s Party”
4. This portrait of fruit has the feeling of a vanitas painting
5. Keith Haring + Rainbows = Horror Vaccui
6. If Henry Moore liked Mint and Chocolate Chip ice cream
7. This lady lost her head
This is extra credit. It is due in any format you wish, by Monday, March 7th.
The KISD show is on display at the Killeen Civic & Conference Center. The show is free of charge.
The art may be viewed at any of the following times:
- February 29th: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- March 1-4: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- March 5th: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.