We have been working on identifying architecture, understanding the parts and pieces, and trying to figure out how to read a plan.
Use the image below to answer the following questions:
- We have discussed two types of floor plans in class. What kind of floor plan is being used here?
- Does this building have windows?
- How many sets of stairs does this building have?
- Describe the spaces you must pass through, and what you might pass by or see, as you travel through this building from A to B.
- This building comes from the 1500’s, but does it resemble any building(s) we have studied? If so, which building(s)?
- Identify which of the photos below is most likely the building we are seeing in the plan seen above.
This is due Wednesday, October 14th, at 11:00 p.m. This is a formative grade.