Here we go, a chance for you to earn some extra credit! Each question earned will get you 2 points added to your lowest test grade!! 0o
In order to get credit, what you need is to provide a photo of you with the artwork that is being described (the dreaded “selfie”).
1. This photo shows a camera with surreal proportions
2. An “additive” metal sculpture
3. This vessel looks like stained glass, but is more like cuerda secca
4. Portrait of a “Librarian”
6. If Ganesha liked rainbows
7. This “Mysterious” man has lost his head
This is extra credit. It is due in any format you wish, by Monday, March 9th.
The KISD show is on display at the Killeen Civic & Conference Center. The show is free of charge.
The art may be viewed at any of the following times:
March 2nd: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
March 3-6: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
March 7th: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.