Below you will find a schedule for review sessions for the AP test. These sessions will start this Monday, and will come with the normal snacks (and/or the occasional holiday treat!). They are the usual one hour in length and as always and optional, not mandatory, event.
The schedule is provided so that you may pick and choose the sessions of interest to you.
This list is just our starting point. We can work our review sessions into whatever we need, including some potential review games and/or topics that are not listed here.
- 3/17 Test format, major themes, and how to prepare
- 3/24 Paleo to Greece
- 3/31 Greece to Gothic
- 4/7 Gothic to Renaissance
- 4/14 Renaissance to Neoclassical
- 4/21 Architecture (or make-up day)
- 4/28 Neoclassical to Post-Impressionism (or make-up day)