Here we go, a chance for you to earn some extra credit! Each question earned will get you 2 points added directly to your summative average!! 0o
In order to get credit, what you need is to provide a photo of you with the artwork that is being described (the dreaded “selfie”).
1. This young lady has her own magic window
2. This architectural carving understands projection and recession
3. An homage to the work of Louise Nevelson
4. A dome without an oculus
5. This simple still-life bears the mark of a vanitas
6. Reminds me of Claes Oldenburg’s “store”
7. This painful image could most certainly be considered a vocational image
This is extra credit, added to the summative average. It is due in any format you wish, by Monday, March 3rd.
The KISD show is on display at the Killeen Civic & Conference Center. The show is free of charge.
The art may be viewed at any of the following times:
February 24 & 25, 2014: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
February 26 – 28, 2014: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
March 1, 2014: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.